Friday, January 17, 2014

TV Time

I have a very bad addiction. Television. I have shows most of the I have to watch. Once Upon A Time, Revenge, Supernatural, or Dance Moms. Normally, I would be sitting on the couch eating a snack watching my shows. Today, I did it differently. I worked out to each episode and to the commercials. I felt so much better about watching TV.

Commercial Workout
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Workout
Once Upon A Time Workout
Revenge Workout
Dance Moms Workout


On top of working out I found out that I am in love with this article. I have found out that some of the snacks that I eat are actually Fat-Burning food!! What's better then enjoying your favorite snacks then knowing that you are losing weight as well!

15 Best Fat-Burning Foods


No comments:

Post a Comment