Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day One

My goal isn't completely about losing weight. It is, but it isn't. My goal is to become healthier for me and my family. My son is about to turn six months old and is becoming more active and getting into everything. As he grows I can't help but think of the future. I want to be the one that chases him around the yard and plays catch with him. I know that if I don't get healthier I won't be able to do it.

Well, it's time to get started. :)


20 Minute Morning Workout

This includes push ups, sit ups, squats, lunges, jumping jacks, and wall sits. Mainly working your abdominal muscles you will also be working your back, legs, arms, and booty. A morning workout is a phenomenal way to get your day started. You will feel more awake and energized for the rest of your day. Don't forget to pair it with a healthy breakfast such as eggs, yogurt, fruits, and vegetables. Don't do biscuits and gravy like I did, I was a poor decision maker this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment