Saturday, January 18, 2014

Feel The Burn

Three days down, many more to go. I love the feeling I get after a workout. Today I was able to get in three workouts!! I can't help but look in the mirror and feel like I can see progress. I love it! I have started using the help of myfitnesspal.com and Jessica Smith TV. Today I burned 237 calories and at 930 calories. I started the morning off with a half hour walk. My goal is to run in at least one race this year. I hope that I get to participate in the Color Run.

Running For Beginners

For my afternoon workout I chose to do Jessica Smith's 11 minute Intensive Interval Workout. Oh my, that one whooped me. She sure knows how to get you moving.

Jessica Smith TV

Finally I finished my day off with The Core Challenge. Another killer workout that exhausted me.

 The Core Challenge

Hopefully tomorrow I can fit in just as many workouts. See you tomorrow Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment