Sunday, October 6, 2013

Parm. Chicken Tenders

In my house we love chicken. Almost every other day we have it. Tonight, I went with a new recipe from pinterest. The only issue that I had with this recipe is  that it doesn't give you any measurements or times.

All you need for the recipe is chicken, bisquick, Parmesan,  garlic powder, paprika salt, and egg.

The first thing that you are going to do is preheat your oven to 450 degrees.


Next, mix together the Bisquick, Parmesan, garlic powder, and paprika in a bowl.


The next thing I did was cut my chicken into tenders.


I choose to use three eggs and mix them together.

 You dip the chicken in the eggs then into the dry mixture and place on a greased pan.





Bake at 450 degrees until cooked completely. I flipped mine every 15 minutes.

It went over amazingly with my husband. I had mine with ranch and my hubby had his with BBQ sauce.
I can't wait to see what pinterest will give me to do tomorrow. <3


http://www.pinterest.com/pin/58969076343266543/

No comments:

Post a Comment